COVID 19 - Homes and property
Summary of restrictions
Restrictions are in place from 11:59pm on Thursday 15 July 2021.
- This means that you cannot leave your home unless you are doing it for one of the five following reasons:
- shopping for necessary goods and services
- care and caregiving, including medical care, or to get a COVID-19 test
- authorised work and permitted study
- to get a COVID-19 vaccination
- If you are leaving home for one of the five permitted reasons, remember to check in at all venues and workplaces using the Service Victoria QR Code app – regardless of the duration of your visit.
- If you are a single person living alone, or a single parent with dependent children under 18 years or caring for someone with a disability or illness over the age of 18 you can form a ‘single social bubble’ with one other person.
- Final inspections and signing of contracts must be undertaken remotely or deferred while restrictions are in place.
- Critical repairs for emergency or safety reasons can occur. Routine and non-critical maintenance and warranty work should be deferred during after circuit-breaker actions.
You must wear a face mask when you leave home unless an exception applies. For more information, refer to: face masks.
For full details on restrictions, please visit the Victorian government website for Homes and Property