Vendor Property Details

( Vendor is the term used for the person or entity selling the property )

Please fill out this form to the best of your abilities. It is understood that in many instances, you will not have all these details; but the more you can provide will mean the less we will bother in the future.

Note: This form may issue an error if you take to long, especially if you walk away for a coffee break. We are sorry we are unable to work around this.

Vendor's Details

Please Note, that an email address is required for the first vendor details. This will allow us to send you an email receipt of what you’ve entered.

Who is registered as the owner/s on title?

Details of Vendor 1

You will be emailed a receipt to this address

If not an Australian Citizen, please fill out your citizenship and visa details:

Details of Vendor 2

Skip Vendor 2 if there is only one vendor (seller)

If not an Australian Citizen, please fill out your citizenship and visa details:


Details of the property that is being sold

Property Type

Title Details

Are you selling as a Trustee of a Trust?

Mortgage Loan Details

Rates and Outgoings

Council Rates

(per annum)

(files can be added on the last page)

Water Rates

(per annum)

(files can be added on the last page)

Land Tax

Owners Corporation (Body Corporate)

(per annum)


Please select ALL that apply.

Building Works

Including Swimming Pools, Extensions, Pergolas, Verandahs, Moving Walls, Tennis Court, Renovation of Kitchen, Bathroom or Laundry, etcetera.

If any building works have been conducted within the past 7 years including the renovation of kitchen and/or bathrooms; then you may be classed as an Owner Builder.


The property will remain at your own risk until settlement date, therefore do not cancel any insurance until settlement has been affected.


This includes any Planning Permit Applications by you or your neighbour, Road Works, Fencing, Footpath or Family Law Matters, Outstanding Debts etcetera...


*This includes easements for Drainage & Sewerage, Party Walls and Public Walkways.


What items are included in the sale?

What items are NOT included in the sale?

Any Special Conditions of Sale you would like specifically included?


Leases and Tenancies

Listing Details

Real Estate Agent Details



Central Victorian Conveyancer

At Central Victoria Conveyancing, as Victorian farmers and former city dwellers, we understand all your Victorian country, suburban and city property concerns. We are with you all the way through your transaction, we are always available to discus any concerns or questions you may have in a friendly and easy to understand way with no unnecessary legal jargon. Clare Spicer Sonnet

Our Advantages

Whether you are a first home buyer or looking to upsize or down size from your current home, a business looking to buy or sell, a developer looking to subdivide, an investor looking for your best options, or a farmer selling land ( we can help with water shares too), our team at Central Victoria Conveyancing can help you with advice and legal professional property services to suit your requirements and needs.

Contact Us
📍 31b High Street, Lancefield, VIC, Australia 3435
📞 (03) 5429 2073 (Lancefield)
📞 (03) 4717 7170 (Kilmore / Wallan)
📞 (03) 4804 5615 (Shepparton)
📞 (03) 8804 5740 (Melbourne) Clare Spicer Sonnet
✉️ (Main)
✉️ (Clare de Kok)
✉️ (Melitta Hill)

Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation

© 2023 Central Victoria Conveyancing Contact Us